For high school students 15 to 17 years old.
Prepare for your future at Temple University. Live and learn with high school students from the United States and around the world on an urban campus in Philadelphia: the birthplace of the U.S. Discover American culture as you take in Philadelphia’s rich history and world-famous art collections. Spend a day in New York City, at the beach and at other nearby iconic locations that will immerse you in the American experience. Benefit from this enriching college prepatory program that combines academics and excursions for three unforgettable weeks.
Learn about American college expectations, visit area college campuses, sit in on Temple University classes in majors that may include business, computer science, medicine, the arts and more.
- take a day trip to New York City
- tour Philadelphia’s large collection of public art.
- spend the day on the beach in Ocean City, New Jersey.
- attend a Philadelphia Phillies baseball game. Go Phils!
- interact with American high schoolers from other college youth programs.
3 Week Program
July 6 - July 29, 2017
Cost includes tuition, fees, ground transportation, food and lodging. The student is responsible for their flight to the U.S.
High school students who are 15-17 years old are eligible.
Students admitted to this program are required to have a minimum English proficiency of B1 as indicated by the Common European Framework (CEF): http://tinyurl.com/CEF-Reference-Levels
A letter of recommendation from an English teacher which includes the student’s English proficiency level must be submitted with the application: http://tinyurl.com/EdUSA-2016-Recommendation
Sending teenage students to a foreign city can be intimidating for parents. Temple University strives to maintain a safe campus by employing more than 130 state-certified police officers who are available to students 24 hours a day. Click here to learn about Temple's many safety measures.
Fill out the paper application
- Click on the link below and fill out your first and last name.
- Create a username and password to log back into the application and check the status of your application.
- Indicate whether you are applying as a student or an agent.
- Select the program or session you would like to attend.
- Answer the questions included in the application.
- Review your profile information and update it if necessary.
- Enter your billing address, review your cart and enter promotional codes if necessary.
- Review the terms and conditions.
- Enter your billing information.
- Submit your application.
- Have your English teacher fill out a required Recommendation Form.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.