I’ve been admitted! What’s next?
Before you come to Temple, complete the following steps.
- Review your Certificate of Eligibility Application Form (I-20) and pay the SEVIS fee.
- Contact a U.S. Embassy or consulate to set up a Visa interview. Find a U.S. Embassy in your country by visiting usembassy.gov.
- Make your housing arrangements. As an IELP student you may either
- Purchase health insurance.
You must enroll in a health insurance plan while attending IELP classes that meets minimum requirements set by the U.S. Department of State.
- Sign up for orientation and IELP activities.
Before you arrive, you will receive emails about orientation. Register for orientation.
- Arrange to arrive during official arrival days.
If you arrive on a designated arrival day, you may register for free airport pickup from Philadelphia International (PHL) to Temple's Main Campus through the arrival form you will receive via email.