Please check your email frequently for important updates and reminders. If you need to update your contact information, please email email@example.com.
- Designated Arrival Day: March 6
- Orientation week: March 7-10
- Class Start: March 13
New student orientation is the best time to meet your classmates and learn more about IELP.
During orientation, you will:
- Take your placement tests
- Get to know Temple's campus and Philadelphia
- Set up your bank account
- Pay your tuition bill
- Get your Temple credentials and email
- Meet the IELP faculty and staff
- Choose your enrichment and short courses
- Make friends!
What should I do when I arrive at Temple?
- Go to your arranged housing.
Once you arrive in Philadelphia, you should go directly to the housing you have arranged.
- Check in at IELP.
Go to the IELP office at 1700 N. Broad St., Suite 209, to let us know you have arrived. Bring your passport and your I-20.
- Attend orientation (required).
During orientation you will take your placement test, pay your tuition bill, receive your Temple email account, receive other important information, and meet new friends!
- Open a bank account.
You will need a TUid (Temple University identification card) and passport to open a bank account. Two banks serve the student population on campus. During orientation, the IELP team will be available to help you with this process.
- Become familiar with your class schedule.
Log in to Destiny One at the end of orientation week to see your class schedule. Locate your classrooms on a campus map or take a walk to find them before classes begin.
- Attend classes, buy your textbooks and enjoy the beginning of your studies as an IELP student at Temple University!