Please check your email frequently for important updates and reminders. If you need to update your contact information, please email email@example.com.
Register for Orientation
Complete registering for orientation by filling out and submiting an orientation form.
New student orientation is the best time to meet your classmates and learn more about our program.
During orientation, you will:
- Take your placement tests
- Get to know Temple's campus and Philadelphia
- Set up your bank account
- Pay your tuition bill
- Get your Temple credentials and email
- Meet instructors and staff
- Choose your enrichment and short courses
- Make friends!
What should I do when I arrive at Temple?
- Go to your arranged housing.
Once you arrive in Philadelphia, you should go directly to the housing you have arranged.
- Check in at the Main Office.
Go to the Main Office at 1938 Liacouras Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19056 to let us know you have arrived. Please bring digital copies of your passport, I-20, I-94, visa & Sevis fee receipt to complete ISSS check-in.
- Attend orientation (required).
During orientation you will take your placement test, pay your tuition bill, receive your Temple email account, receive other important information, and meet new friends!
- Open a bank account.
You will need a TUid (Temple University identification card) and passport to open a bank account. Two banks serve the student population on campus. During orientation, the student services team will be available to help you with this process.
- Become familiar with your class schedule.
Log in to Destiny One at the end of orientation week to see your class schedule. Locate your classrooms on a campus map or take a walk to find them before classes begin.
- Attend classes, buy your textbooks and enjoy the beginning of your studies as a Center student at Temple University!