Please check your email frequently for important updates and reminders. If you need to update your contact information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New student orientation is the best time to meet your classmates and learn more about our program.
During orientation, you will:
- Get to know Temple's campus and Philadelphia
- Pay your tuition bill
- Get your Temple credentials and email
- Meet instructors and staff
- Choose your enrichment courses
- Make friends!
What should I do when I arrive at Temple?
- Go to your arranged housing.
Once you arrive in Philadelphia, you should go directly to the housing you have arranged.
- Check your your orientation schedule and be sure to visit us on check-in day and orientation day (required).
Our Main Office is located at 1938 Liacouras Walk, Suite 303, Philadelphia, PA 19122. During the two days of orientation, you will learn more about Temple, your classes, pay your tuition bill, receive your Temple email account, receive other important information, and meet new friends!
- Open a bank account, if you don't already have one.
You will need a TUid (Temple University identification card) and passport to open a bank account. Two banks serve the student population on campus.
- Become familiar with your class schedule.
Log in to Destiny One at the end of orientation week to see your class schedule. Locate your classrooms on a campus map or take a walk to find them before classes begin.
- Attend classes
Enjoy the beginning of your studies as a Center student at Temple University!