Take advantage of these popular housing options while studying at Temple:
Live next to campus in a fully-furnished apartment suite, with no obligation to sign a full year’s lease. Length of stay is flexible for international students enrolled in short-term programs. Enjoy these benefits:
- No obligation to sign a full-year lease
- Compatible roommate match (requests taken based on availability)
- Only one bill, all utilities and furniture included
- Close to the center of campus
- Secure student community building with card-controlled access
Room Options & Prices: (See diagrams below)
Option 1: 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Shared (4 roommates)
- IELP Program Session: $1,450.00
- Full Semester: $3,081.25
- 4-week Summer Programs: $725.00
Option 2: 2 Bed, 1 Bath Private (2 roommates)
- IELP Program Session: $1,900.00
- Full semester: $4,037.50
- 4-week Summer Programs: $950.00
Floor plans courtesy of University Village
Each unit features a kitchen and a built-in dining area. The Center's housing rates cover furniture and utilities, including:
- Full-sized refrigerator with ice maker
- Electric oven/range
- Garbage disposal
- Twin-sized beds
- Study desk/chair
- High-speed Internet and cable
- Gas and electricity
- And more!
Please direct any housing questions to our Student Services Assistant Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immerse yourself in U.S. culture and language by staying in the home of an American family.
If a year-long lease is right for you, select from one of the many safe and comfortable apartments within walking distance of Temple’s campus. Temple's off campus housing office has information to help students understand the apartment rental process in the United States.
Live off campus in one of the city’s many vibrant neighborhoods. Find out more about Philadelphia-area housing options*:
*These are third party websites that are not affiliated with Temple University or the Center for American Language and Culture.