Take advantage of these popular housing options while studying at Temple:
Live next to campus in a fully-furnished apartment suite, with no obligation to sign a full year’s lease. Accommodations are flexible for international students enrolled in short-term programs. Enjoy these benefits:
- No obligation to sign a one-year lease
- We match you with a roommate, or take requests (depending upon availability)
- All utilities are included – you pay only one bill!
- Live steps away from the center of campus
- Gated community with card-controlled access
Floor plan courtesy of University Village
Each unit features two shared bedrooms, a full kitchen, a built-in dining area, and a comfortable living room. IELP housing rates cover furniture and utilities, including:
- Sofa and side chair
- Coffee/end table
- Entertainment center
- Full-sized refrigerator with ice maker
- Electric oven/range
- Garbage disposal
- Twin-sized beds
- Study desk/chair
- High-speed Internet and cable
- Gas and electricity
- And more!
Please direct any housing questions to email@example.com.
Immerse yourself in U.S. culture and language by staying in the home of an American family.
If a year-long lease is right for you, select from one of the many safe and comfortable apartments within walking distance of Temple’s campus.
Live off campus in one of the city’s many vibrant neighborhoods. Find out more about Philadelphia-area housing options: