Located in Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love, Temple University Main Campus Offers Students a Vibrant Urban Life with Diverse Academic, Professional and Cultural Experiences.
At Temple, your day could start with a breakfast from Saxbys Cafe before heading to the morning lectures. When classes are over, you could do homework in the Charles Library, or hop on the subway and head downtown to Center City Philadelphia in less than 10 minutes.
Did you know that the United States Declaration of Independence was signed in Philadelphia? And, Philadelphia was the first capital of the United States?
- We are the first UNESCO World Heritage city in the United States.
- We are the second-largest city on the east coast of the United States.
- We are filled with history, art and culture.
- We are also close to the New Jersey Beaches, also known as "the shore," and the Pocono Mountains. So, you can go swimming in the summer and skiing in the winter!
- We are close to New York City, and Washington, D.C.
There is so much that is special about Philadelphia! Start with these websites to learn about everything our great city of Philadelphia has to offer!
Fun Fact: People from Philadelphia often refers to Philadelphia as "Philly."