Pathway to your bachelor's degree at Temple University
If you want to receive your bachelor's degree from Temple University but do not have the language scores needed, CAP can help you achieve your goal!
Apply to Temple University's Conditional Admission Program, and if you meet the university academic requirements, you will be accepted and can begin working toward your degree immediately; even while you are continuing to improve your English!
- Earn up to $14,500 in scholarships
- Earn up to 18 credits toward your degree
- No need to retake the TOEFL or IELTs test
- No need to re-apply to the university—you are already admitted when you are accepted to CAP
Studying for a college degree is challenging—it takes focus, determination and support. Success at the U.S. university level can be even tougher for an international student, and we understand that.
The Conditional Admission Program at Temple University will provide you with:
- English language courses
- specialized tutoring and academic support to help you succeed in your university classes
- guidance throughout your path—from assisting you with arrival to celebrating with you at graduation.
Work toward your bachelor's degree with support along the way. Whether in CAP 1, CAP 2 or CAP 3, our program will prepare you for success at Temple University. Learn more and apply via links below!