If you have completed your high school studies, you are eligible to attend.

No English test scores are required for admission. When you arrive, your English will be evaluated so you are placed in an appropriate class level.


Documents needed for an I-20 in order to obtain an F-1 student visa

  1. Photocopy of passport (name, date of birth and photo)
  2. A bank statement, bank letter or letter of sponsorship. Your document must be in English or you must provide a translation with the original document.

Minimum funds required for tuition and living expenses. 

This is what you need to show as proof of funding for living and attending school in the United States. Depending on your lifestyle, you may not spend this much money.

  • 1 session (2 months) = $7,664*
  • 4 months = $15,328*
  • 1 year of study = $30,656*

*If you are coming to the United States with a dependent (spouse or children), you must show additional financial support: $4,000 per year for spouse; $2,500 per year for each child.

Learn more about financial documentation.