Presentations and Pronunciation
Prepare for speaking in a university-level class by developing and delivering a presentation. Students will:
- practice the skills needed for giving an effective presentation in-person and virtually.
- learn best practices for PowerPoint design.
- become more confident in their ability to communicate in and out of the classroom.
- receive feedback from their instructor in order to improve upon their pronunciation.
Introduction to U.S. Universities
Hear from experts in the field of higher education to learn the ins and outs of applying to a U.S. university and experiencing college life. Students will:
- learn about how to apply for the college and choose a major that is right for them.
- build skills for writing a winning college admission essay.
- take two virtual campus tours.
- hear from current international students about college life including student clubs, organizations, and leadership opportunities.
|Meeting Days||Meeting Times|
|Presentations & Pronunciation||Tuesdays, March 23, 30 & April 6, 13||12:00 - 1:30 PM EDT*|
|Introduction to U.S. Universities||Thursdays, March 25 & April 1, 8, 15||12:00 - 1:30 PM EDT*|
* All class times are listed in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Please check here to find the time in your region/country.
★ Enroll in Temple's Academy Connects to receive a $300 discount on a future EducationUSA Academy on-campus program at Temple!
★ Scholarships available! Complete the application here.