To help you master the many challenges you face as an international graduate student, enroll in Graduate Academic English.
This four-week course is ideal for students entering into, or planning to apply to, a Masters or Doctoral Program in the United States. Our classes are designed to:
- fine-tune your academic writing skills
- improve your pronunciation skills
- develop your presentation skills and increase your confidence in spoken English
- bridge the gap between everyday English and the academic English you will need for success in your area of study
Temple Graduate Students
Have you been accepted to a graduate program at Temple University? If so, you are eligible for our 30% discount for Temple graduate students.
Students accepted into the following graduate programs at Temple University may be eligible to take classes designed to prepare them for their specific discipline.
- Boyer College of Music and Dance: Performance Majors
- Klein College of Media and Communication
- College of Public Health
In addition to the program objectives listed above, these classes will also focus on
- research and writing expectations specific to your field
- advanced discipline-specific terminology
- practice with the socratic method used in classrooms across the disciplines
- speaking skills necessary to succeed in your field
- engagement across the university so you become familiar with the campus and its various offices and services prior to the start of your program