Summer 2020 Graduate Academic English is being offered on-line only. Enroll now and self-pay students receive our TCALC Cares Scholarship!
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This four-week course is ideal for students entering into, or planning to apply to, a master's or doctoral program in the United States.
Our classes are designed to:
- fine-tune your academic writing skills
- improve your pronunciation skills
- develop your presentation skills and increase your confidence in spoken English
- bridge the gap between everyday English and the academic English you will need for success in your area of study
In addition to these program objectives, classes focus on:
- research and writing expectations specific to your field
- advanced discipline-specific terminology
- practice with the Socratic method used in classrooms across the disciplines
- speaking skills necessary to succeed in your field
- engagement across the university so you become familiar with the campus and its various offices and services prior to the start of your program