Graduate Academic English

Graduate Academic English Applications

Apply for INDIVIDUAL classes here!

Just scroll through the catalogue, find your course and click APPLY NOW in the upper right corner.

Apply for the FULL program, here!



I-20 documents needed for an F-1 student visa

  1. Photocopy of passport (name, date of birth and photo)
  2. A bank statement, bank letter or letter of sponsorship

Minimum funds required for tuition and living expenses: $3,600

Learn more about financial documentation.

Questions? Contact