✰ WHY TCALC ONLINE?
TCALC Online is ideal for a student or professional who wants to improve their English but does not have a lot of time to spend in classes. Since each class meets for two-hours a week students can plan around their busy schedules.
More benefits of TCALC Online
- High quality university-based program with experienced and qualified instructors
- One-on-one interaction and real–time instruction with students from around the world
- Individualized assistance from our Student Services team
- Small class sizes
- Access to the library, Student Succcess Center and other university resources
- Ages 16 or older
- Must have access to required technology:
- Computer with microphone and webcam
- Latest web browser (Chrome or Firefox)
- Stable internet connection
✰ APPLY IN 3 EASY STEPS!
If you don’t know your level, don’t worry. We will help you with that after you register for a class.
- Level: Intermediate, TCALC Levels 5 - 7
- Description: Gain the skills and confidence you need to deliver successful presentations in English, for both in-person and online audiences.
- plan, research, organize and present presentations on a variety of topics
- use instructor and peer feedback to improve performance
- develop and practice delivery skills including speaking volume, eye contact and more
- learn best practices in PowerPoint design
- receive individualized feedback from instructor to improve pronunciation accuracy
- build confidence when communicating in and out of the classroom more
- Level: High Intermediate to Advanced, TCALC Levels 7 - 10
- Description: Develop academic and professional English through spoken interaction on varying weekly topics.
- share your connection to the lesson topic with their own ideas, beliefs, experiences, and knowledge
- read, discuss and analyze an excerpt from current news or academic publication
- collaborate with classmates to solve open-ended, real-world problems
Now that you know what class you want, click on the class link(s) to register.
- Register for Presentations and Pronunciation
- Register for Professional and Academic Conversations in English (PACE)