1. I don’t know my level and I don’t have a proficiency score.
No problem! Just register for a TCALC online class and we will help you get your language level. We will also make sure you are enrolled in the right class for your level.
2. How do I know if I have the right equipment (computer, Wi-Fi, etc.)?
That’s easy! Just click here and follow the steps to check your equipment.
3. I’m not sure if an online class is right for me. Can I sample an online lesson?
Of course! Clickhere and sign up for a trial lesson with one of our amazing teachers!
4. What online meeting platform do you use?
We use Zoom! Once you register for a class, we will make sure you understand how to access this user-friendly platform.
5. Will I get a grade or certificate at the end of the class?
Yes! You can receive a transcript of your grade and a certificate upon request.
6. Will these classes help me to become a matriculated student at Temple University?
The online classes meet only two hours per week and will not meet the unviersity language requirement. Only successful completion of the Intensive English Language Program meets the language requirement for undergraduate admission to Temple University. Contact our team to learn more!
7. Is there anyone that can help me decide which class is best for me?