You’re in luck! Our online class prices include our generous TCALC Cares Scholarship to help during these difficult times.
9. When can I study in person?
Good question! TCALC is offering limited in-person classes for Fall 1 2020 (August 31 - October 6). Check in with us again for plans to reopen for in-person instruction.
10. What if I’m not happy with my class? Can I change it?
Yes. Course changes must be requested before the end of Thursday of the first week. We will honor requests for changes of Enrichment classes, and requests to be placed in a lower level for Core classes.
11. How much time will I spend in my class every week?
It will depend on the class you choose. Click here for class dates and times.
12. How will I communicate with my teacher if my English level is low?
Don’t worry! Our instructors have experience teaching students of all levels and will be able to communicate with you in a way that you will understand.
13. Will I interact with other students?
Yes! You will interact with students from all over the world.